Why choose Honest Plumbing?
Our plumbers provide professional service and work around your schedule to get the job done. Dealing with a messy sewer back-up can be frustrating and usually happens at the worst time. At Honest Plumbing we are trained professionals ready to diagnose and solve any sewer repair problem you may have. Our expert team quickly responds to sewer back-up emergencies 24 hours a day and provides the solutions you need. We offer free estimates helping you decide the best way to get your sewer system back on track.
Not sure if you have a sewer problem?
9 Possible Warning Signs of a Sewer Problem
- Inconsistent Toilet Water Level
- Slow Draining Water
- Foul Smells/Odd Sounds
- Saggy Yard Patches
- Foundation Problems
- Multiple Plumbing Problems
Sewer back-ups can be caused by a number of things, including:
- Damaged Sewer Lines: Sagging, broken, cracked, or misaligned sewer lines become clogged easily. Most of these issues tend to happen as sewer lines age.
- Heavy Rains and Floods: City sewage lines can become overwhelmed when heavy rains pour in making homes vulnerable to back-ups.
- Tree Root Intrusion: One of the main causes of a sewer line clog. When there is very little rainfall the roots of large trees seek water, causing destruction to sewer lines.
- Clogs: Pouring grease down the drain is a classic mistake and can cause major damage. Grease may be liquid when it gets poured down the drain but hardens inside the sewage line, creating a clogged mess. Putting anything that should be put in the trash down your toilet is a major cause of a back-up. Objects such as wipes, cotton swabs, make-up pads etc. can cause clogs.
While it may be easy to tell a serious sewer pipe problem has occurred in some cases, other cases may not be so obvious. No matter what the cause is Honest Plumbing is here to help. We have repaired and replaced hundreds of sewer lines and work diligently to save you time and money on sewer line services. We’ll test your plumbing fixtures and we have the ability to check your line with a sewer line camera inspection so we can diagnose the problem. You don’t have to deal with sewer repair alone.
A sewer camera inspection is a very effective process that inspects a property’s sewer line. By inserting a video camera in the sewer pipe we can detect potential issues and identify potential problems with a high-resolution video camera. Some obstacles that can be identified are leaks, cracks, breaks and blockages, such as roots. Whatever we find know that Honest Plumbing will handle the job with ease so you don’t have to worry.
Our expertise and excellent customer service is why so many customers rely on Honest Plumbing. We are available for you 24/7 to help and take the stress out of sewer repair.